Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just a little

What am I supposed to do at 2:30am? Yeah, I am checking out my Tokyo trip this Sunday. I want to know ahead of time what I can see near the hotel. I also listed what I want to happen while I am there. First thing in my Agenda actually is my plans for 2008. To be honest, I have not started it yet. Tsk Tsk tsk.... Too bad but look I will do it in Tokyo. It took God to place me somewhere far so I can concentrate on the things that I have been ignoring. I really hoep to achieve these plans.

Ok. I am sleepy..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... cant continue.. Sorry

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

aaah... sa tokyo pala yung punta mo :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting