Saturday, October 11, 2008

To Vienna with work....and fun

Day One:

Nope. I am not yet there. I just landed from Manila to HK and waiting for the real flight. This is nothing compares to the more than 15hrs of flight time which will start in about an hour and half. PAL had some problem with the landing gears so talk and we got delayed by 30 minutes. Then, in the runway it wasn't smooth at all. It was like there potholes everywhere so yeah I admit I got scared as usual. I prayed and prayed. The plane took off and then we encountered turbulence. AAAAAAhhhhhhhh.. talk about my first experience in business class (actually second :) ). Just imagine my face turning white as all my blood was evaporating and I do not where it was going. I prayed again and asked to please shield us from the wind. That did it. It stopped. I can just imagine how the apostles felt when the storm calmed down when Jesus commanded it to stop. Yeah, I pretty sure we had the same experience. Cool dudes. :)

I was in Mabuhay Lounge in Manila now I am at the Cathay Pacific Business Lounge. Cool for a simple guy. Though, in the past days I did maybe something that I never did before. I shopped like my wife but mine was more expensive. All these branded items from laptop bags, wallet, gloves, scarf, ballpen to passport holder etc etc aren't really my thing because deep inside me I knew that I spent a lot for this trip. Pardon me. My intention is just to be at least presentable to my counterparts. I dont want to feel so off. I am there not just for myself but for my company and of course I also represent the Philippines. Ey dont get me wrong. Though I said branded items these are not the top of the line. Just simple items that for simple Filipinos like I am are already considered branded. :). I am happy.

Ok. That's about it for today... I have to psyche myself for now... :)

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

gusto ko ulit maka-experience sumakay sa business class. sarap ng buhay. hehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting