Friday, July 02, 2010

6 items in one day

It was stressful but I liked it. It wasn't perfect still I liked it. I was grilled and scutinized. yup, Iliked it. I was challenged and I liked the adrenalin rush perhaps. But I think I will be careful next time on how projects I should present. For me, it was too much that the quality suffered. Though, I felt it was necessary. Well, that will be my life now in Vodafone so I welcome it.

I just changed my car. From the Mercedez Benz B180 to Ford Mondero(?). I was surprised that I felt a little attachment with the Benz. It was the first car I have driven in Europe. The benz I may say. I was already comfortable with it and it has brought us safely to so many places. But, I think it isn't big enough to fit all stuff of my kids. That's the first decision I made for baby Nicolo. To be honest, of course, I would want to drive a Benz vs a Ford. There is a prestige attached to it whether it shared by others or completely just mine but the thought of two strollers, two car seats, lots of bags, plus groceries from time to time made me realized that the benz was really too small. It was like our Honda City and we used it when Polo was born and we brought our clothes to Marikina with that car plus Polo's baby things. It was really really packed.


I dont want that anymore and I want my boys and wife to be comfortable as much as possible. There is a time for struggles, discomfort but if it isn't needed then why force the issue. I am just concerned that I have never driven a car like this ever. The Tucson was a first as well so I can manage.


I cant think of topics that could be interesting to write here. The fact that it is also 12 midnight made it harder. But I think starting to write again whether it has value or none, it still a good start. I want to go back and write and write again.

Ok. Got to go.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting