Friday, August 06, 2004

When I am exhausted, I feel loose and disoriented.I know it. I drop things, my room becomes untidy, I have no time to not clean my car, I am so disorganized and yet I do not seem to care. AND, I don't like it. I hate it when things turn out this way. Because of this my mood is also affected. The more I am hating it now. I wish I can do something. Yeah, I know I must rest and stop for a while. maybe I will do that on Sunday. Wait, on top of these my spiritual life is on a downhill. Im losing myself. BUSY- Being Under Satan's Yoke. That's what my HS teacher used to say.

Bottom line, I have to act and address this unlikely scenario. Where should I start? That would be the first struggle. I have gather enough strength from within to overcome this. The Lord will help me and I will start with the Lord. Go to confession! Always start from within and it will fuel enough heat to propel to be above water again. Nevermind, if after few days I might fall again. That does not matter. I will focus on what I have to do now.

Yesterday, we watched Eternal Sunshine...blah blah. That was a different Jim Carrey. Not that deep but enough to stir some emotions especially for those who can relate to the story. Those whose relationship has ended, about to end or being tested. Memory of love was being erased through a computer....but at the end (like in any love story) love prevailed. I was with my Honey (Josephine) then with our Happy People friends Carla, Gayle Rochelle and Eric. After the movie, we ate at Italliani's. The food was good but the bill wasn't.. : ). Ok, it was all worth it, to spend time with good friends from time to time.

They got the 6:40pm schedule and instead of being excited we all got tensed and pressured. Because none of was really sure if we would be free by that time. Funny how we tried to squeeze the schedule. We decided to laugh at it. Yes, we missed the first few minutes of the movie.

Chapter 31 verse 2

Everyday, Im getting old. I already reached the 31st chapter of my life. All of us make his or her own story. Every story is unique and interesting and it would really depend on how you read it. But no one should judge others stories.


No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting