Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Is Jesus your one true "Boss"?

(For me) The greatest challenge in working is how to motivate my self to strive for excellence....every working day! There are ways to follow this road but sometimes (especially now), I realized that there are so many distractions in the work place. So many (like this one..hahahaha,), internet, emails, phone calls, sudden meetings, people, other activities, etc etc.,

But here's a formula that I guess will work.
A. Goal Setting
B. Focus
C. Execution
D. Monitor progress and persevere
E. If everything falls into place, celebrate

I will just continue this once I have enough time....... :)

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting