Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Jesus, You are Holy


I'm flooded with work. I am choking and the hardest part of it is that what I am doing is outside my universe. Somehow, I moved out from my orbit and here I am in a different galaxy. I carry upon my shoulder to do so many different things and yes I am affected. I am tensed and stressed lately. Sometimes, I say to myself to just go back and be normal again. Traverse territories that are familiar to me. There I can even drive comfortably even with out looking.

I know I can just go back if I want to but the "me" in me doesn't want to give in to this temptation. So here I am. What should I do? Where will I get instruction when it seems that guidance is no longer part of the package for going to this direction? Where will I find an angel who will be willing to guide me willingly? While I am thinking about this, work is flowing like a wild river. Control it or it will never stop even to the point of destroying the path.

Sometimes being without trouble is trouble already. It creates a space for complacency and slows us down. Then when troubles come I rattle and run in circles like a wild man. My heart palpitates because of the pressure. My mind start to think but not clearly and the result is not what is supposed to be. Physically, I get sick. Then "Boom!!" it becomes heavy and as I try to lift everything by myself, I just sink deeper. Until there is nothing I can do. But wait....

Jesus is just here. How stupid I am to forget! For so many years I've been with Him I always find comfort and answers from Him. He is the Lord of Heaven and Earth! Of all creation. He is my True Leader. God of wonder beyond Galaxy. Whew! Whenever I think of Him, I feel at peace knowing that God is ruler of all and that He is victorious! He is bigger than the universe which He Himself created! In spite of His greatness, He loves me and will not allow anything to happen to me. With Him, I am free and I can move.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting