Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What I do not know

I do not know each specific step that I should follow in the projects that I'm handling

I do not know how to handle our finances

I do not know when to start facing our plan to go to US

I do not know what to do with our responsibilites as head of our ministry

I do not know if I will be promoted this year

I do not know if how long we will be with our parents

I do not know if we go to US, are we be with my parents forever

I do not know if I really want US vs New Zealand

I do not know if I stil want to stay here in SMART after being here for five (5) years

I do not know how to lose weight

I do not know my plans for my meetings in Bangkok

I do not know when we will have children

I do not know how to organize my different projects

I do not know how to manage my staff effectively

I do not know what our President and those rallyists are thinking

I do not know if I still following my mission in life

I do not know if I want to buy shoes

I do not know if I want to reply ro the newspapers' editorial section

I do not know if the Lakers will make it to the play off

I do not know if Kris and James will really end up together

I do not know if I still want to watch American Idol

I do not know if I still want to share my burdens to others

I do not know whether to continue playing badminton

I do not know what else I should be doing

I do not know how to handle my tons of work

I do not know if my staff can still follow where we want to go this year

I do not know how to end this..........................

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting