Monday, May 15, 2006

My life (inaasam asam)

My Schedule (not yet happening but this is what I long for..:) ).

5:30am : Wake up/ Morning Prayer

5:45am : Exercise

6:15 am : Take a bath

6:45 am : Breakfast

7:15 am : Of to work

7:45 am : Prepare to work/personal matters

8:30 am : Start of work
Review of things to do for the day (for the week if Monday)
Review revenue (if Monday)
Start with priority countries

10:30am: Coffee break/Personal matters

10:45 am: Continuation of priority countries

12:00 noon: Lunch time

1:15 pm : Priority country/Other projects

2:30 pm : Other projects
Coffee
4:00 pm : Reply to emails

5:30 pm : Detail things to do for tomorrow

6:00 pm : Extra work/personal matters

7:00pm : Leave work
Monday : Prayer mtg
Tuesday: Badminton
Wednesday: Go home
Thursday/Friday Free time

This is me. : )

My life with Jesus
My Family
My Work
My friends
My Community
Others

These are the positive words that I hope would define me or what I am surrounded with. Not all maybe but some of these I hope.

Organize.Orderly.Clean.Happy.Healthy.Priority.Discipline.Prayerful.Honest.Relax.Achiever.
Passionate.Open environment.Simple.Comfort.On time.Service.Updated.Responsible.Caring.
Sweet.Smiling.Serious.Successful.Responsible.White.Blue.Green.Roots.Clear.Understanding.
Friend.Amen.Empower.Eager.Laughter.Peace.Love.Time.Plans.Present.Persistent.Positive.
Optimistic.Leader.Influence.Mentor.Faithful.Generous.Wisdom.Casual.Formal.Funny.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting