Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a little bit

Work is a pressure cooker but do your best not to make you soft! Burst or hang on? I think pressure in work shouldn't kill you because at the end of the day it isn't your end all. For me, it is God first. If there is the pressure cooker, He is the one getting the steam off me. My family second. People can make me smile no matter who cruel my work day ended. To be embraced by a child and by a wife. Hmmmmm.. how refreshing, isn't it? Then my friends. These are the one who can sometimes absorb the pressure of the day. Let you vent out or critize anyone without hearing them judging you. It helps a lot to be able to share to people what you are going through.
Then, you with these I learn how to love my work. :) Sometimes, it acts as a glue to me me closer to God, family and friends. Then again, my work is God's blessings and gifts. It is better to be pressured because of work than be pressured because you dont have one.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting