Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Realization in September

I have visited the Dentist five (5) times in a span of one month. I find that strange! Maybe it is about conquering my fears. I have never imagined that I would visit a dentist this much in my entire life. Tap tap tap! Good job Mr. Agustin. To be honest, the sight of a dentist makes me shiver inside. Even a simple procedure like cleaning is already a night mare for me. So, to finally agree to install braces for my teeth, cleaning, adjustment and a pasta for me are accomplishments that deserved to be applauded. Woohooo!


I've been asked by a Doctor to temporarily (at least four (4) weeks) to stop drinking coffee and other drinks and food that could worsen my stomach acidity. Apparently, I was already having a heart burn and all along I thought I just needed muscle relaxant. GERD was the initial diagnoses but she made go to the laboratory for an ECG. Whoa!! What is happening?! Of course, I was concerned. It was my heart that she wanted to check. I obeyed without question and without delay. I had the ECG and that same day I gave her the result of the ECG. Whew! Thank God. The result was normal and so it was GERD. BUT, yeah I still had a cup of coffee a day. Except for this day. My excuse? Excrutiating headache!! hahaahah.. But it is true and it is part of the effect for stopping coffee abruptly. Though, I already started drinking Tea and so far so good. Ok, lets see..



I went to the gym for a year and I've lost 15lbs! from 165lbs down to 150lbs. That's another feather on my cap. When I thought it can't be done, I did it. It wasn't easy. It was difficult and it did push me to the limit. Why? Cardio exercises like treadmill and cycling classes??? That was tough, man. I did though, I just saw my weight going down and it motivated me more. I also naturally had to support it with a disciplined diet. That's the formula. Always. No shortcut. Sweat it out and not to pig out. Eat in moderation though a day of just eating wouldn't hurt provided you know when to stop. I did it. I am happy about it.



We've sent Polo to playschool so he would at least have an idea what it is like being around other children and listening to teachers. It is all worth it. He is responding well and is well liked by his teachers. Next stop would be to enrol him to Kindermusic and French lesson as well.


I didnt obey God last year because I can't actually understand why He wanted me to study French. If only I obeyed. Why? Now, I need to learn French in 120 hours only. hahahaahaaahahaha... Goodluck. Imagine if I studied last year then for sure at least I can understand a little or talk a little of French. Amazing. Isn't it? There are really things that God would ask of you to do but you wouldn't understand the reason at that moment and you just have to obey blindly. This is just a simple example of why we should obey God and there are a lot more examples that I can think of. Some of them are more complicated and too difficult to follow and yet at the end it will always be for the best. That's God's way.

Obviously, God is prepping us for a life changing moment. At least this one, Mr. God is making sure we are prepared. That would be tomorrow or some other time.. :)

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting