Friday, January 01, 2010

2010. A different beginning!

Thank you 2009. It was challenging and we will take everything in it. Except the resentments, regrets, frustrations, failures, pains and everything that we will not need. Goodbye!

It's a new year and literally new for me. For us. For our little family. I will let excitement to slowly get out of the bag to help me battle any negative thoughts or other similar concerns. Be excited!

I wish to know and learn so many things in life. I am excited that I will be outside of my world and the adventures of my life will begin. Same goes with Josephine. We approach the horizon with great anticipation with eyes wide open. We become students of life once again. The whole world is our classroom. No time to define our limits but we are here to let our imagination conquer what our mind can think of.

It will be our first time to be alone as a family. To run a household by ourselves. To look after each other. To create a home and not just a house. A time to let our taste come out. Our personalities will be the main colors of our lives. We can try now and be free entirely of who we want to be and what we want to be. We can shape our future by our decisions. The right ones and even the mistakes we might make. Entirely our own. Independence. Interdependence. The Great Life. And then we still have families spread across different continents. But the best of all, WE HAVE JESUS WITH US WHERE EVER WE WILL GO. That's His promise that will not be broken for generations to come. In Him, we find our strength and courage.

Where will we begin? We start by praising our God and we ask the He will reveal to us His plans for us. Life is truly amazing. I am not afraid and I will move forward. New year. My eyes will open to a tomorrow of a different light. I will smile. I will kiss my wife. I will kiss my son. I will kiss our baby in the womb. I breathe and smile back to the Giver.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting