Wednesday, January 13, 2010

scaredy cat

There are so many twists in every turn. Im exhausted mentally and emotionally. Whew! Whew! Whew! In the name of pursuing a dream. You have to bleed and be tormented for awhile. It is quite a challenge and really difficult to manage. The process is long... Very long. Stay positive and keep the faith alive. That's all I can do for now. Fight. Fight. Fight. Yeah, giving up is always a thought that keeps only knocking on my door. But can I, really?

I have trusted God long enough and it will also be the same in this case. I will obey. Yes, Lord I am here. I will follow and simply obey. Go go go. My concerns and worries.. Take it Lord! We are in this together!

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting