Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My last day as a 30 year old

 
Yes. 30 years of living. I've been here in this planet for 30 years. Is it an end or a start of something special for me? I do not know but I will place my bet on the special side.  Right now, I am so tired that I can't even focus on the fact that it is my bday tomorrow.  Hey, Im fit and it brings happiness deep inside.  Three years ago when I decided to lose some pounds I thought then that it would be impossible to be fit. I was on the borderline from being overweight to being obese. When I realized that I was out of shape, i never imagined how I allowed my self to be out of shape. Denial. Thank goodness Im now in my ideal weight but of course I still plan to lose 5 to 10 pounds more. The gym helped me control weight and at the same time helped me to increase my metabolism. Just a few more weeks or months I suppose and I will be ok already.

Hmmm so let's see where I am as a 30 year old guy.

1. I have a stable job that pays well (though I wish I could earn more..: ) ).
2. This is the job that I want
3. I have a car
4. I have  little savings but it has a potential to grow through the years
5. I have a cell phone
6. I have many shoes and clothes
7. I have credit cards
hahahahahaha.....I am being materialistic here
8. I belong to a Catholic Community
9. I have a very beautiful fiancee
10. My relationship with my family has improved a lot
11. I was able to go to Paris and Belgium for free
12. I am 150lbs
13. I can still play basketball and now badminton
14. I have friends all around the world
15. I have very good friends here in my country
16. We now belong to a different department and this set-up is better
17. I am college graduate
18. I never have committed any crime
19. I am more confident as a person
20. I know God loves me more than I love Him. Faithfully.

that's about it for the mean time.

 

 

 

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting