Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My God

Worshipping God is the greatest experience in my life. When I shout and sing praises oblivious of the people I am with or where I am. For me, it is just God. Although, I am touched so much by the power of having to worship together with the community. It does break me into tears.

I often ask God to just let the moment be forever. I dont want it to end. (By the way, I feel like this whenever I attend a prayer meeting where we worship God.) I cry in tears knowing that God is just so close to me. He is with me.

That certain high can not be compared whenever I am having fun with my friends, if I accomplished something at work, spending time with my family, having money or material things. I know now how it feels to be with God. But I am aware that it just but a glimpse of how it is to be with God. Someday, by faith I claim that I will be with God.

How I wish that I could bring that feeling where ever I am. That leads me back to my mission in life which I have tried to define many long years ago when I was still in college. To acknowledge God's presence whereever I am, whatever circumstances I am in that I may live to honor God.

Difficult indeed.

There are so many instances in my life that I tend to handle it all. Pushing myself to find ways and means to the problems I need to face. By doing so, I feel the burden, the heaviness on my shoulder and as if Iam all by myself.

Then something magical happens. God will lead me back to Him. As soon as I realize that God is bigger than the all these burdens, my worries fade into the background. Yeah, I still have to face the challenges but I know that someone is looking after me. My life isn't defined by my activities, what people tell me, what I achieve or fail to do. My life is more than that.

God has time for me afterall. I do appreciate it, Father.

God's assurance is soothing like the morning breeze. Calming like the sound of the sea rushing to the shore. I keep it into my heart that I have a Father in heaven. It's not after I live this place but it can happen while I am still here.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting