Thursday, July 13, 2006

Remebering Joshua

Dear Child,

I've been thinking about you lately and everytime I do so, I feel like bursting to tears. Not because you are not here. I've already accepted that a year ago but because of the reason why you came. You came silently into our lives and when you left we were filled with love.

I was so happy when I found out that you were here but I wasn't prepared mentally, emotionally and spiritually on the days that followed. Everything happened so fast. We never knew what was happening nor how to handle such situation. A roller coaster ride was how I described it. We felt extreme joy then all of the sudden our feelings plummented to desperation to sorrow and to grief. But it didn't end here. Love came.

In spite of this, we remain faithful to God to the very end. I chose to be comforted by Him than to be angry at Him or be depressed by myself. No one can comfort us at that time but through God's loving arms, we rested our tired and weeping heart.

I never asked God why He has to take you right away. Two months. I even saw you already. But that was it, we were given a chance to see just a glimpse of an angel in our midst. You looked so peaceful and innocent. But when Father called you, we knew you have to go home.

Thank you. The fruit of your coming is love. Nothing else. We were surrounded by our family and friends all through out. They let us know that they were just there. Love cast all fears away. Love gave us wisdom not to fully understand but to accept.

You cleansed the womb of you mom. In the process, made her well. You prepared her and now we are ready to bring into this world the gift that Jesus has given us.

Thank you my dear child and forever you will be in my heart. I will always remember you my dear angel.

Love,

Daddy and Mommy

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting