Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The First Gift

First week of July

I am not that too surprised (but I am elated!!)that God gave His gift this early because maybe it is not the last one : ). I'm sure. I'm sure. If it is, I praise and thank God for His faithfulness to us.

It was several weeks back when God revealed to us that He is going to give/do something to us. Amidst the daily struggles and ups and downs, I smiled inside knowing and believing that at the end God will reign victorious. I never doubted. I even realized why I had to go through the struggles that even now are still present. One. He is teaching me to focus on Him more. Two. I shouldn't think twice of helping others even if it means giving up so much because He can outdo our generosity. But true generosity must come from a sincere heart. I'm still learning the ropes. Three. He is healing me from my past. See my previous post? My past like my present and future is all about Jesus. Four. Many more!

So where are we in gift giving? First gift of Jesus. My wife is pregnant!! We just found out yesterday after the pregnancy test. She woke me up and told me the good news! Right there and then, I immediately felt God's presence. I remembered Him. Praise God indeed.

July is both our birthday month. God has just started giving us gifts and we felt loved from the people around us. Both from families and friends.

God isn't finished yet. Maybe He will give us His permission to migrate to US and give me a stable job. Oh well, I like surprises so I will let the Giver decide what's best for us.

God is good.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

wow! PRAISE GOD!!! Ang galing-galing! you're migrating na to the US?? i'll surely miss you guys. basta i'll continue praying for you. at least pag bumisita ako sa US, may parents na ako kagad dun. hehe

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting