Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Last pages of a chapter

The Nearness of You

It's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me,
oh no It's just the nearness of you
It isn't your sweet conversation
That brings this sensation,

oh no It's just the nearness of you
When you're in my arms and I feel you so close to me
All my wildest dreams come true
I need no soft lights to enchant me
If you'll only grant me the right
To hold you ever so tight
And to feel in the night the nearness of you


Going through this wonderful experience with Josephine is really something to remember for years and years to come. I look at her with amazement. Seeing her being transformed by our baby in her womb makes me feel proud of what we've accomplished so far. She is going to be a mother and I know that she will be very good at it. I can see her eyes glowing whenever she looks at the mirror and sees her womb expanding. I can see how she is starting to develop that unique closeness with our baby that a woman and her child could only comprehend. I feel so happy witnessing this. Less than four months to go and soon We will be able to cradle our baby in our arms.

A simple family with hopes and ambition. We will be turning two (2) this December. I love her when we met and still that love is growing everyday. Yeah, maybe we are still too young in our marriage life to say with finality that this love will lead us beyond the end of time. I don't want to sound too corny but I believe in my heart that we will be together until we go old and until we see each other again in heaven. There is still a big room to discover about each other. While we've known each other for years and we've basically understood our dynamics, I'm sure the changes in our lives give us more mysteries to solve, understand and accept. Who will Josephine be when she becomes a mother? I have no idea? How will she handle a husband and a child? No idea. The answer will come very soon. I have no fears because Josephine is a good person with a good heart. All I know is that God is starting to enlarge my heart for Him to be able to give more love to share to my wife and child.

Passing of days does not mean an end but actually it signifies a start of another day. Today and few months from now, we are about to close another chapter of our married life and what a way to start a new one. We welcome our baby in our lives with open arms and we ask God, our Father to guideto be Christian parents that we ought to be.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

honestly, when i read your posts naiisip ko kung married ba tlga kayo o magboyfriend pa din lang. kse ang sweet nyo. kayo ata ang sweetedt na mag-asawang nakita ko. lalo na kung libre nyo ko. hehehe :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting