Thursday, September 27, 2007

A day is created (and always meant) to be beautiful

"Go into the country, bring timber and build the house"

I have allergies. I have rashes in my upper arm and I think this is the first time that this ever happened to me. It hasn't subsided yet even if I already took anti-histamine and it has been there since yesterday afternoon after eating a spicy noodle soup (though, I only sipped). It is still itchy until now and red like a slice of watermelon. get the picture. At least it isn't spreading and it is just contained in that area.

Low resistance. Better than getting a flu again. Polo will not get this allergy.

I really really really miss attending prayer meeting and woshipping God with all my heart and pouring to Him all my concerns and everything. It has been a long time since I've attended one. I thank God for His grace though that I can still read His words and able to attend mass and sometimes He would let me feel Him. His presence. I would be overwhelmed and be quiet. My heart is looking and searching for you, Jesus.

The other night while carrying Polo I started singing whatever songs that enter my mind and of course I hard difficulty in getting the lyrics right (no, not because of age but I am not really good in lyrics nor nursery rhymes) so I decided to just look for a cd and sing along instead of forcing myself. I chose to play praise music. We started dancing and Polo was smiling then Josephine joined and right there and then I felt God in our midst. He was with us because we were having fun while prasing God through our songs and dance. Kodak Moment!

I'm telling you, at times I would feel lost and unaware of His presence and this situation would made me sulk and depress. When I start feeling bad or wallow in pity or feeling struggling to be positive, Jesus would just impose himself. If people consider me "makulit", Jesus is better than me. He would let me forget the challenges I am facing and will help me instead smile. At the end, He would re assure me of His love, support and most of all His assurance that I will just be ok.

Also, while cooking last weekend, an unwanted thought was lingered in my mind (I love cooking and for me whenever you cook it must be done with love. no negativity please) I was greatly tempted to entertain it and add more which for sure will make me feel bad (again, I was cooking so I dont want to feel bad). All of a sudden, I just prayed and prayed and prayed until I got excited more in my cooking. I realized that whenever I feel negative, it would be easier to pray to cancel the negative thought instead of welcoming it and ruin a beautiful day.

Yeah, it is extremely hard to realize this everyday especially if you are struggling but I guarantee that during this time the Lord is already embracing you. It is up to us to embrace him back, feel his embrace or just be angry, sad, depress, defeated etc., etc., The Lord is victorious and He is good. Always. Amen

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

Amen! He is victorious and goof always.

pero kuya marvin, you can hire me minsan para kantahan si polo. hahahaha :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting