Friday, September 28, 2007

Another First



October in 3 days. How fast! Last year, we were busy preparing for Polo's big day. Now, we are preparing for his "walking" ground. As mentioned, he has crawled and has learned to sit. What's next? Walking! :)


It was my our first time to see fear in Polo's eyes. He was scared of a toy we bought from McDonalds. A small "dog like" robot. When I wind up this robot and let it walk, Polo was staring at it which I thought was just his way of showing his interest. We were actually expecting him to go after the walking robot. When I let that toy walk to him, Polo let out a shriek and he climbed hurriedly to his Lola Annie's arms. My dear boy was afraid. At first, we still tried to orient him with that toy and we thought he will be fine with it after several minutes. We were wrong. He was still afraid. Tsk Tsk Tsk.... bad robot!


Oh well. That's life Polo.


Again. It will be October. Christmas will be just around the corner. I've already started playing Christmas music but I will not forget my promise last year and the years before. We will be more ready this year for our Christmas shopping. No more cramming, please!!!! I dont think Polo is ready for Greenhills yet. Well, he can stay outside but definitely, I will object in bringing him inside the tiangge. We will be happy waiting inside Starbuck's for Josephine to finish her shopping!


Sunday will be a Big Day for both La Salle and Ateneo. I will try my best to watch it live at Araneta! I have not watched a single live game this year and I am fortunate to at least still have one last chance. Maybe I was happy a little bit when DLSU lost yesterday. But on Sunday, I will be happier if at the end of everything, La Salle will stand victorious and on its way to its nth Championship game. :) Animo La Salle!


Pressure pressure pressure.. That's what is like with me this past weeks in my work. I'm telling you. I am pressured with every project I have now. I'm telling you I am not sure at times how to move because of the pressure I am feeling. I am just so glad that Josephine and I are always welcome with a wonderful smile from our son, Polo. Best remedy to handle pressure though I still hope that my promotion would be made official. : )







1 comment:

tin-tin said...

hindi pa rin official ang promotion? ngayon, alam mo na kung takot si polo at hindi interested. hehehe. and favor, wag muna magpatugtog ng xmas songs. bday ko muna. alam ba kung kelan? hehehehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting