Friday, December 28, 2007

Goodbye 2007. Review

I have experienced great joys in 2007. There were challenges which required a lot of patience. Three more days to go and all I can say is that I accept everything with all my heart and mind. I will treasure these experiences and then time to move on once again.






2007 Highlights



January

My favorite message was: "Rule in the midst of your enemies"

Mayor events: Baby shower of Josephine

First glimpse of Polo through 4D

Bad trip moment: Citibank experience



February

Gift of the year: Juan Paolo Andre's Birth

Favorite message: Ephphata (Be opened)

Tragic moment: Death of Chili, our dear fish






March

Greatest moment: Becoming a daddy and experiencing it the whole month

April: Major Event: Polo's baptism

Favorite message: Wait for the Lord with courage; be stouthearted and with for the Lord

Senti Moment: My memory of my dear sister when she was still here in Manila






May

My request: A Christian Mentor (nope. hasnt arrived yet)

Favorite message: And Behold I am sending the Promise of my Father upon you

Favorite Post entry: A miracle in May

Event of the month: First Mother's day celebration

My Favorite Picture of Polo:











June

My new found favorite mall: Bonifacio High/Serendra

Place to die for: Boracay

Event of the month: First Father's day celebration

Favorite message: Sit at my right hand until I placed your enemies under your feet



July

Event of the month: Birthdays of Josephine, Daddy, Kuya and Me.

First family outing at Subic

Polo's first swimming experience

Visitor of month: Ate Imelda and his son

Shocking moment: Cost of eating at Spiral Resto and paying for it

Favorite entry: Something about us

Revelation: My promotion



August

Praning moment: Polo getting sick

(just one post in August)



September

Country visited: The mysterious India

Frustration: My promotion

Milestones: Polo can crawl and sit

My poem: No one like you

Favorite post: A day is created (and always meant) to be beautiful



October

Favorite Message: Go on your way
Event of the month: DLSU UAAP Basketball champion again (and defeated ADMU bigtime as well then UE who never lost during the elimination bowed down to the Archers)
Career status: Getting impatient
Polo's moment: He received so many toys from his grandparents in US

November
Great learnings: A lot of nursery rhymes
What I've been waiting for: My promotion!!! Wipeeee
Favorite bible character: Eleazar
Relief: No more parking fees

December
Event of the month: 3rd Wedding anniversary and Christmas
Getaway place: Caylabne with the whole family who came in one at a time
Gifts of the month: Brand new Hyundai Tucson and my new pair of Crocs
Not so nice experience: Getting sick because of the stress
Accomplishment: Being able to write my 100th post!














1 comment:

tin-tin said...

yihee! new car! hehehe. sana makita ko kayo ng mas madalas this year :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting