Thursday, December 06, 2007

pictures pictures pictures

do we really have to pose like this, mom?
Im with my cousin, ate Praise

Serious family (kuno)

I love swimming! where is daddy?

my cousins!

mommy!!! my cheeks are heavy!

Again with Ate Praise

Done swimming

with my cousins Kuya Isaiah and Ate Praise

where is my food?!!

Kuya is driving!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

family picture

am I heavy?
can I eat this rubber ducky, mommy?

waz up?
what happened?
I can't wait to eat..

how does this works?






1 comment:

tin-tin said...

laki na ni polo! lapit na siya mag-1 year.

yung first picture. oo nga.. parang natatakot si polo. hehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting