Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007



Polo's First Haircut


BEFORE
DURING
AFTER




Polo's haircut


Josephine and I really thought that his hair was already so uncool for a cute boy like Polo. His hair was growing on his the side if his tiny head but the middle part remains bald. It was really bad for picture taking unless he was wearing a hat. Yes, the folks kept on reminding us that we should cut his hair after he turns one. I'm sorry according to my discovery and national geo or even myth buster knowledge, cutting of hair after one is more of a culture/tradition or anything else. Yeah, so many people questioned our wisdom for doing so but we had to ask what their reasons are but nothing the APA can substantiate. The answers are more of a hand me down from our grandparents. His pedia actually gave us the go signal. We had to cut those hairs! I don't want Polo to have a bad hair day during his first birthday party. Look, he looks better! :)

Stressful Christmas
We had fun. I did. It was Polo's first Christmas after all. I just have been promoted. I have a new car. Full of blessing really. But here I am, 26th of December, sickly. Actually, even Josephine has colds (no please, i hope not Polo). I can say that this was the most exhausting and stressful Christmas ever! It drained my 34 years old body to its last calorie (though, my fats are still safe). Praise God for my new Hyundai Tucson! I find it easier to drive. Yup, I struggled at first but it is a lot better than the Honda City. So, that helped me coped with the monster traffic that we had to face everytime we visited Greenhills for our Christmas shopping.
Polo had to stay up late for how many days and it culminated on Christmas eve. I feel sorry for him. I could see and feel how tired he was. He wanted to sleep and rest but because of all the merry making, he had a hard time sleeping. To think that it would be noisier next week (New Year's celebration). But as I've said, in spite of this experience, we still enjoyed our Christmas with our Family. Praise God for all the blessings we received this year. Polo is the best of all the presents we received and we received as early as February. :)


Merry Christmas to all!!!
Let's all praise and thank God. He is the reason why we are celebrating this special day. Because of Him, we are saved. His gift was his own Son because that is how much He loves us. We've encountered trials and joys and he we are still. Alive and kicking!


1 comment:

tin-tin said...

i'm sure hindi mo din nilagay sa books yung buhok ni polo. hehehe.

Happy Holidays Agustin Family :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting