Thursday, June 17, 2004

binch writing

Just came out of a tiring leave. I was supposed to rest but I think I wasted it by watching tv and DVD. Plus the fact that I almost was not able to get the car out of the house. I needed to remove the front spoiler so I can drive it out of our garage. Lastly, I went home at almost 2am. So in effect, it was all the same. Except that I was able to see how the Lakers lost (don't want to elaborate further. i received several calls and sms just to inform me about this game. ridiculous!).

It was BLD's 19th foundation day. I am happy to be a part of a community. It is very helpful indeed and to see so many people in the community is a welcome sight for me. I mean, it just mean that we belong to a bigger family as we are striving and helping each other to be God's instruments.

With little more than five months it will be our wedding day. I am excited and can't wait. It is taking too long. But I am also concerned with the pace on how we are doing things. I am not sure if we are doing it right. Are we slow or just about right. I have to do something. I have to take a look at our plans and finances. I don't like this nagging feeling. I feel that I am being warned right now and we have to move. planning planning planning......


I signified my interest to explore a job opening here. I am just being open and let's see. May the Lord guide me all through out.

Thank goodness. Josephine was able to stop the bleeding in her salary. It was very very very costly but there is really nothing we can do anymore. At least, it is over. Finally.


The readings in the Bible for the past few days were all about enemies and forgiveness. I wonder why I've noticed this. Who are my enemies Lord? Who should I forgive?



No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting