Wednesday, June 02, 2004

You are wrong

Mark 12:27

That's what strucked me when I read the gospel for today. What is it? Is it an answer to a question I have not asked yet? Does it refer to how I lead my life? Or just a simple reminder since I postponed my confession for tomorrow.

I'm sorry Lord for my stubborn ways. I thank you for the grace of allowing me to read your word since it's truly something that I need and should do everyday. Your guidance I seek, Father.

What do I imagine how I should live my life? Just the everyday activities. Let me see how low or high my standard is and if what I am doing about it.


1. Prayer and meditation before sleeping.
2. Wake up 30 mins earlier than usual for my morning prayer.
3. 15-20min of exercise in the morning.
4. Visit the Blessed Sacrament before going to office.
5. Discipline in work by not surfing too much.
6. Ready plans/schedules for the day.
7. Good financial management.
8. Never hesitate to help someone
9. Help with sincerity
10. Read good books
11. Study languages, English, French and German
12. Attend prayer mtgs and Sunday masses
13. Pay in time and according to terms
14. Learn to motivate myself
15. Never be an arrogant person
16. Create friendships
17. Always include family in prayers
18. Allow God to make decisions for me

Hmmmmm......i will include points here next time. I just realized that I am not doing most of the things I listed and maybe that's the reason why I am somewhat bothered or feeling confused lately. Why? I don't know. There is nothing wrong with my life. No struggles or too much problem that could cripple me but somehow deep inside I know I am living a life the way I want it to be. I feel I have shortchanged myself a little bit but I want to end it before it totally lead to mediocrity and lukewarmness in my spiritual life. Everyday is important.

Yes, I am wrong. Let me see what will it be tomorrow.

Ciao






No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting