Tuesday, June 01, 2004

just nothing

Visiting other blog sites is like trekking the UNKNOWN. I am surpised at how many have came up with their own. Yeah, I know I am late here. My trip inside the cyber is quite interesting. There are a lot of good writers and they are dedicated to their on line journals. Me. I am a beginner. I don't know if the the few posts I made are enough to form the person that I am. I am not sure if I was able to develop the character or something like that. This is challenging. Make your reader visualize or create a mental image of who you are. It could be someone you are not (that's more difficult because you have to be consistent) or remain true to yourself. Me, I would just be myself as much as I want to show a different persona, nah, it is not me and I am not a writer myself.

It is been a month since I created this blog. I say, it helps but sometimes I am pressured to write something. That's because I have visited other's sites and I want to reach that level. But I am new.

Yes, if you are new, you have to be patient and maintain a low profile.

hmmmm...

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting