Monday, June 07, 2004

Happily Defeated

Finally, I had my confession awhile ago and though it wasn't really hard but the absence of struggle made me delayed it for quite sometime. I am happy that God never gave up for me. He kept on reminding me to go and be cleansed. He never let my spirit rest until I surrender myself unto Him.

He did. He humbled me in a different way. I didn't suffer like encountering big problems or dilema, lost of something or someone, sadness depression or anything near these situations I mentioned. God just opened my eyes that there a lot of things in my life that I can not control. That if I allow Him to handle it, there will be peace within me. I realized that I've been avoiding a lot of things because yeah they overwhelmed me too much. I also thought that confession is just a matter of schedule. It isn't.

When I realised these things last week, it sparked something inside me and I felt lighter and I was more than willing to lift everything to God. It made sense.

Okay. One day at a time but I feel I am ready to move now. Not only that, it is having this motivation that wants me to go and lift my foot. My hands are actually full though I neglegted it for quite sometime.

Let me do what I want and what I should be doing. I am aware of it but I stalled. Let me finish them and handle them one at a time.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting