Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Too much to say

Finally, I can write something here after days of disappearance. Im just doing fine with additional spices now. But I know I will be ok. Changes suck and pleasant all at the same time. It is quite confusing because of different emotions attached to it. No choice. Either accept the change and move on or be swallowed and linger with the overwhelming feeling. Is it really overwhelming? I think not. It is just my mind creating an exagerrated picture, trying to convince me that there are so many reasons for me to worry. It is 20% successful and 80% failure. I welcome change in my life. I guess it is just a matter of how to handle the emotions. Work with it or be burdened.

LAKERS 1-3 vs Pistons: Oh well. they've placed themselves in a pit. If they will be able to overcome this then they will earn a place in professional sports. Who knows.

Financially, I am challenged. How to create more money is one of the mysteries I am trying to uncover. I am not really satisfied with my pay. Not because it is small but it it's because it is something I can predict, project, compute easily. I want to have money outside my work. So far, I only managed to generate Php5,000.00. Pity me. Right now though, I am looking forward to close a deal. It has a future and hopefully I will be able to close it tonight. I hope I will.

Im still thinking of something. I don't know what it would be. Im sure if God is on my side, He will grant it. So, I better ask Him for guidance all throughout. Im sure He will one day give it. But as I've said it should be something that the Lord wants me to do. Otherwise, it wouldn't bloom.


The Singles Ministry will have its first outing ever. I'm heading the preparation and I am happy for the support. I hope it will push through. We officialy launch it last night. So far so good. We pegged Php20K for this event. Though, we project too that we will be able to lessen the cost. The launch was hilarous. hahaahahahaha. Let's see, what will it be next week.

I've been thinking.No, not exactly. Right now, I am open to see how it would be like to transfer to another group. This too shall need God's stamp. I will not move without Him agreeing. That's for sure.

I am not feeling well. Not that I have a fever or colds or cough. It just that I have difficulty breathing. It seems I need more air and it is hard to fill up my lungs. I've been like this since last week. I hate the feeling. Trying to catch my breathe. I need a rest. The last time I felt like this, I remember I just took a day off and slept the whole day. The following day I was ok. I hope I would be able to rest tomorrow.

I created a yahoogroup for international roaming. I have no idea where it will lead but for me it is a good idea for us to be able to see the lighter side of counterparts and to be able to discuss more other than the roaming business. Though,we could still discuss it there.

What can I say about the new people around me. I don't know what to say. Should I care? Honestly, I don't. The thing is I also have to consider how the others see me. Should I care? no, again. But I must maintain a low profile here and just wait for the proper time that I could be part of the main stream. That is if I ever want to. I would know as time goes by.

oooooooooooh. im starting to be sleepy again. I hate it really. I think I should take vitamins already.then let's see if it really has an effect on me.

He let him lived, that old man.
On the couch all day he sit still
Waiting for the sun to wave goodbye

His life is waiting nowhere to go
Life not that precious
Wounds that never heals
Horror of life past remain

He isn't here? just went back
What do you think?
Should he too disappear?
No.

But the son shouted inside
For all the memories that was never expressed
Anger swept in until the man is old
Now, the tide has turn.

Kill. or for the first this will be done
I do not want to see
He just waited when there is no more strength
He pulled the gun and let him rest.












No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting