Monday, October 18, 2004

Another busy Monday

BUSY AS EVER. It's non-stop. There are just too many thing to do this day (just like last week). I like it though. The only disturbing ingredient of this unsual activities is the fact that.......never mind. Life is really like that after all. Eversince! Aside from my work, we are also very busy with our wedding preparation as we are reaching peak of it plus I have to consider my car and where we will stay after we get married. My mind is processing so many different information all at the same time and honestly I find it better than having nothing to do.

SINGLES NIGHT. Don't get me wrong. I still want to attend the prayer meeting every Monday and maybe soon I will be able to attend the corporate worship. Two weeks ago, God gave His assurance as He affirms His blessings. Last week, it was reminding me about being faithful and living a prayerful life. What will it be tonight? Goodthing I was able to go to confession yesterday. Not my intention to do so. It was pure grace! I hope to hear God's word for me and tomorrow I will try to share it. I'm sure there is.




No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting