Thursday, October 14, 2004

I woke at about six o clock am. Too lazy to stand but what a beautiful morning. Outside I see snowflakes and it is really starting to get cold. My wife as usual is still in wonderland looking for the rabit and she has no time to wake up. Let her be. Alright, Mr. Agustin it is time to stretch those muscles. Up, up up up...........what would I like to have for breakfast this fine Saturday morning? Coffee of course!! Brewed that is. I will surprise my wife with pan cakes with strawberry jam. I must eat something first before I drink my coffee and prepare the pan cakes. I will settle for these cookies we bought the other week.

Look at that. It is November and the leaves of the trees are starting to fall. Orange leaves. This is such a lovely place. Our first month in US and I am enjoying every minute of it. Last week, we went to this park and there were so many people. Smiling, laughing, whispering, reading newspaper, chattering, walking with their dogs. While we were just observing and cherishing each other presence. This is what we wanted and it feels so good that we are here. Oooops, my coffee is calling me now. For sure my beautiful wife will smell this and wake her up. She hates the smell of coffee. Where are we going today aside from the mall? I want to do a project. What will it be? I'm sure she will be excited by this. There she is now. I told you she will be complaining about this coffee. : )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting