Monday, October 04, 2004

Short

IM SICK AGAIN FOR THE Nth TIME. This is a sickly year for me. It is not the wedding preparation but really the stress in going home late at night and having to wake up early the following day. Having to drive from Makati to Paranaque then to Marikina. Too tiring and stressful. Just imagine, having to sleep for just four hours a day. Crazy man. I have to go back and take my vitamins and let me see how it would help. But definitely, by December everything will change. I truly hope so. Amen!

COUNTDOWN. Less than two months to go and I will have a new life. : ). I could count in weeks and it is so near. It is very near. I can smell it. I can feel it. *sigh* Just a little more patience. I know there are still a lot of things to do. Like the invitations. We still have to produce one. The clothes, giveaways, church requirements, etc etc., all of these will eventually be finished. It will be over and a new life will spring forth.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting