Monday, October 11, 2004

God's voice

I stepped on a pin. A freak accident but could have been prevented. Who would use a chair as a pin cushion? Who on earth would be able to see that pin. Careless!!

************************************************************

"I will bless you. The things you are asking for and for those you've hidden from me. I will bless them,Marvin"

That hit me straight in my heart. Not that I do not want God to bless me but recently I felt that I've been asking too much from Him that I always find myself asking from Him. I was shocked to hear from Him during last week single's night. But I did ask for it. I mean I wondering that night what would be God's message for me that night. I seldom have that thought so I knew He will tell me something. I was happy to hear from Him especially in moments like this. It was good to hear an affirmation from God that He will bless my plans. That our wedding plans are in good hands. What a lovely thought, isn't it? It was like a fresh air that I inhaled that night. It was like I was standing at that moment on a beach sand while the gentle morning breeze touches my face. Very peaceful. How could I explain the feeling I had when I heard God telling me that He will bless also the plans I am afraid to tell Him. That would be the condo unit Josephine and I eyed and fell in love with the first we saw it. I got sad though when I found out the owner had other potential tenants who actually inquired ahead of us. I was sad and I think the saddest part of it was not being able to share it with God because in the first place I didn't ask His guidance. Then that night changed everything, He just affirmed me that everything will turn out fine. Several days after that, my friend told me that they chose us. Blessed be God.

Got to go.



No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting