Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas is coming in 7 days

Another year is about to end. I do am looking forward to a "NEW" year. Very new indeed for me and my wife because it will be the year when we become parents. Though, before I dismiss the remaining days of December, I'd rather make each day a good one. Hey, next week is Christmas and that is something that I shouldn't miss at all. So, 2007 please wait for awhile. I will not plan for 2007 yet. Maybe I will on December 30.

What are my Chirstmas' wishes?

1. I really pray that Josephine and our child will be healthy and safe until he comes out.
2. Digital Camera. The serious type. :)
3. 200 Gigabytes portable hard disk.
4. My pair of Christmas' levi's pants
5. New clothes (but not that many)
6. Filing cabinet (home) for all our important personal documents.
7. My Starbuck's 2007 planner (which I might claim this week).
8. Our wedding album
9. Starbuck's thermos

I guess that's about it. The first is not just a wish but more of a prayer. More than anything else I really really pray for my family to be ok. The others well, not all that important just some materialistic list which may or may not come but will not affect me so much. Some though are important like our wedding album.

Greenhills away
Last Saturday, I didn't fight it anymore but I just went along with my wife and my mother in law and braved the traffic going to Greenhills plus the additional headache of looking for a parking space. We did fine. We were able to buy a lot of stuff. We only stopped when I only had Php500 left in my wallet. Shopping isn't over yet. We will once again go to Greenhills this Saturday.

Parties everywhere

It started last week with our Dept's party. There will be a few more this week but once again we decided not to go to our company's christmas party. I think this would be the 3rd time that we won't be going. All in all we just managed to attend to two annual parties of our company.

We had a simple get together/dinner with friends last Sunday. We went to our newly wed friend's unit in Manansala. Everyone brought food. Unfortunately, Josephine and I arrived late as we had to wrap gifts in the morning, cooked food and attended the Sunday's mass. When we arrived at their place, we had a quick dinner because everybody went to the nearby starbuck's to watch George Gabriel perform.

This saturday we will have another get together with friends and this time it will be held at the De Guzman's residence.

Busy week and a busy Christmas schedule.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting