Friday, December 29, 2006

Book worms

I bought several books the other night. Good ones. Two books for Jaz as our Christmas gifts. I bought one for Mommy Josephine. Another one for my self and then there a "booklet" that Josephine has requested.

I bought a book, Spiritual Direction by Fr. Hneri Nouwen (though his students were the one who have made into a book) and currently reading John Olsteen's Devotional Book, Your life now. The two are compliment each other to support what I wish to be next year. 2007 is Jesus' year for me. I hope to discipline myself in acknowledging God's guidance in my life. I mean everything I do, I hope would be in accordance to God's will and desire for me and my family. My North star. Easy? I'm sure it will not be. But I'm excited. I hope that my personal relationship with God will notch up from where I am now.

Yup. That's right. All my plans, I pray will be aligned to what God wants me to do especially now that I am going to be a father. Who else could mentor me to be one but Him alone. I do want to offer Him 2007.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting