Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Your love for me

My greatest fear is to lose You
Not because You willl leave me but
Because I might fail to recognize You
That I would learn to ignore You

Sometimes I feel how will it end
That one day, I just fail to think of You
Days into weeks and then I just let myself
Be lost in this crowded world

But Your undying love, Jesus promises forever
No distance is far enough
No time is long enough
No winter is cold enough

Oh Jesus, Your love remains unchanging
Reaching out to my heart whenever I fail to see Your Face
Holding me in Your arms, embracing me

Lord, let me praise You everyday
Let me see your Glory above all else
I want to serve You and remain true to You
I want to be with You, Lord.
Everday...........

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

kaya pala nagtext. sobrang bagong design. ang ganda! ang ganda din ng pictures :)

11 weeks na lang? ang lapit na!

miss ko na kayo

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting