Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I am Sick



I am sick since yesterday and I shouldn't be sick. I have to be strong and healthy especially in the days to come. I have a flu. It is really hard when the weather is so hot then suddenly be in a room that is so cold. I just felt getting sick the other night. It isn't a full blown sickeness since I'm hoping that I will be cured by the meds that I am having now. Though, I think rest is still the best remedy of all. I have to rest. It is useless to work feeling this way. No energy.

Chili, our fish I think is dead. I saw her aquarium empty this morning, without water. :( The thing is, no one has yet informed us whatever happens to our little fish. She lived a long life. Several people told me before that fish like that will only last for just a few months. She lived for more than a year. Well, I knew that she has changed from a bright colored fish (that's why she is Chili) to a white one. She has done her purpose in our lives. Her presence helped us relax after a tiring day. The children loved looking at her and later on she became part of the sala. A bigger, wider world for her! Wher ever you are Chili, thank you so much for your stay! :) We are happy to have had you in our life. Too bad, our son Polo wasn't able to see you anymore. Maybe another fish will come!
Josephine and I went to the cemetery last Saturday to visit my grandfather, Papang. It took myabe ten minutest before I was able to find his tombstone. He died when I was still young but I can remember being in his boat! Yup, he is a Captain! I introduced our little one to this great man. Polo is named after two great men. One a Captain (my lolo) and the other one a Principled Lawyer (Josephine's lolo). If one day Polo asks us why he was named Paolo and Andre then we can proudly explain to him where his names (he will have three names) came from. I do hope that he will be able to live a life like his great grandfathers! I was just surprised to find out though that my father (Igmidio) was named after his grandfather (Emihio). My dad became Igmidio because of his gradeschool teacher but it his birth certificate it was Emihio. Imagine, I continued something that I wasn't aware of.
just some notes:
1. TK, thanks for your comments. How lovely are the ladies in your life! I have shared your blog to my wife and we both agreed that they are indeed little cute Princesses! May God continue to shower you with His blessings!
2. Tin - his name will be, Juan Paolo Andre M. Agustin and the number 7? :) it happened last Friday. It is promising so please pray for us and someday I can freely share it with you. Basta, I was very happy after it happened and now I have to wait.
3. Pia - ey, Amori is now a starbucks baby? :) how cute!
4. Others: my other readers from the different parts of this world. Please feel free to drop a comment or two. :)
thank you all!

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

yihee! special mention din ako.hahaha.

naku! pagaling ka na po. lalo na ngayon. lapit na bday ni baby polo. saan galing ang name na juan?

and condolence kay chili ha. marikina fish or paranaque fish? hehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting