Monday, February 19, 2007

A Short one

"If you can! Everything is possible to one who has faith!" MK9: 14-29


We are done with all the shopping for our son's arrival. Everything is in order and we are just patiently waiting for Juan Paolo Andre to spring out to this world. The grandparents from both sides are full of excitement. Boxes will arrive from US and it mostly has his things in it. Our room now is already filled with Polo's stuff. Thanks to my in-laws, Polo has his own place in the room already. A wooden-white crib! : ). Jopay and I assembled it last Saturday night. Our friends from Smart on the other hand gave Polo his own car (stroller). Great! He has his own cabinet since his clothes are already pushing my clothes out of our cabinet. Ok, Polo. You may come now! :)

I breathe in the goodness of this world
As I breathe out the things of past
Renew my heart today, Lord
Strenghten my spirit

Amen

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting