Thursday, February 08, 2007

Two weeks and six days

If you've been following my stork updates, you will notice that the little Pilot is nearing its destination, "Welcome to your life". I can't wait to hold you in my arms. To spend sleepless nights with you. I really, really, really won't mind. For me as early as now, I see it as my an opportunity to be close to my son. A time to get to know him and to imprint in my mind his little face and create every situation into beautiful memories. I'm lucky I have this blog because later on, he will be able to read our story. I can imagine myself feeding him while I watch over him or simply watching tv or playing PS2. Whatever. It will be a grand time for both of us. I promise you that Little Mr. Agustin!

I'm exited with so many things unfolding before my eyes. And, it is just February! Truly, God is in our midst. He is here. February has so many events to attend to. I think I mentioned it before but I want to repeat it. 1. Jaz's bday. 2. Lunch with family (Agustin and Mara) 3. End of Pre natal class. 4. Baves' wedding 5. Ethan's first birthday 6. Of course, a chance that Mr. Polo will be delivered this month. 7. An --------- from a dream ---! :) Go figure it out.

Then March will come. Hmmmm.. I will just wait for March to come before I say anything about it. We are so busy this Feb that I should just keep my focus here in the present moment.

I have a question. Is coffee really good for your body? Or, is it bad? I am a coffee drinker. Three full mugs a day. I think it is good but I realized that I might be getting addicted to caffeine. I dont want that! I decided not to drink anymore coffee before sleeping (it has no effect on my sleeping). I will lessen my coffee intake. Promise. Like when I gave up drinking softdrinks. At first it was really difficult because I long for it. Now, I am not sure what part of my brain just decided to boycott softdrink drinking. I don't look for it anymore.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

honestly, i don't know if coffee is bad. pero dad ko, he drinks coffee before sleeping.

yihee!!! lapit na dating ni mr. polo agustin. ganda ng full name nya e. pero nakalimutan ko na kung ano yun. hehe.

ano yung number 7? :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting