Monday, February 05, 2007

The little boy is near



"Few more weeks to go, Mom". Finally, our little child will be out of your tummy. I'm sure carrying him for more than nine months brought so much change in you. Physical and emotional. What a sacrifice you have done to bear our child. You never have been or will ever be categorized as a difficult pregnant woman. Nope. I never experienced any extra ordinary requests that required extra ordinary effort from me nor from anyone.
The long wait is about to end and your sacrifice will be forever appreciated and remembered especially by me. I will live as a father teaching our son (or children) to love you and respect you forever. You will always have a special place in our hearts.
When the day of the delivery comes, I will just be on your side. To give you the support more than I have ever given you. It will be all about you and our son. I will take care of you guys as I ought to do. I am not afraid to enter this fatherhood because I know I am guided by our Father above. I am ready.
The countdown has begun and as the days pass by I am but all excited. I am thrilled to imagine how our little room will be in chaos, full of baby clothes, bottles, crib etc etc., I am happy to live in such chaos. I'm sure it will not bring the grouchiness in me but instead just pure joy. Something I have never experienced before. I am also excited to hear our son's first cry and laughter, giggles. Yeah, I can't wait to see him.
I love you my dear Josephine and thank you so much for bearing our child.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

text mo ako pag nanganak na ha. para alam ko. baka parang beng ako na di ma-update. heheeh ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting