Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Amazing Love

"In Your hands is my destiny"-Psalm

How comforting it is to know that even if I am in a chaotic environment I still find my self surrounded with peace and love because of my family and good friends. Outside my protective shell, I see lies of all sorts, deception, greed and everything one can ever imagine. Of course, it is all mixed up with goodness. However, sometimes it is hard to distinguish what's truly black and what's white. You know what I mean. I am pressured, helpless in a sense and guilt would creep very slowly until I am consumed. Result??? Restlesness, fear, anxiety, anger etc., But something would rule over all of these unwanted negativite feelings. Grace from God. His love conquers all.

See. Usually, it would just take a minute or two whenever I feel the pressure of this world for me to realize how much I am loved. God takes away my blindness and allows me to see His plans for me. He isn't finished with me yet. Because His true mission is for us to see each other face to face in heaven. That's where my destiny is. True. So much is happening around and some of them are beyond my limited control and yet I feel God's assurance that everything will fall into its proper place in His time. As I wait, I will wait joyfully and grasp to my expectant faith to keep things in proper perspective.

Praise God. My wife and child are both healthy. I have a very cute boy Polo. Yes, the hospital's and doctor's bill were quite expensive but we have that amount of money for the welfare of Josephine and Polo. Nothing is lost. We are blessed financially I know because in spite of all the expenses we have, God have not fall short. We have food, clothe and shelter. He provides. I am sure as Polo get's older God's blessings will also pour like rain. This year is Jesus' year!

2007 is about blessings upon blessings. Trials will come for us to welcome more blessings. I love you Lord. Your promises are here and some are within my grasp. I will faithfully wait and continue to honor You with these blessings. I will not feel empty nor deprived because more than anything else Your love for us is already enough.


Every morning you stare blankly into nothingness
Maybe you have created a world within your mind
Where your heart has followed
Why live in pain and fear?

Do you really have to look far and find nothing there?
Do you really have to feel isolated and unwanted?
Why do you continue to soak yourself with tears of despair?
Why must you be in this kind world?

whisper. I love you.
Dont have to look but just listen to my words.
I love you. I whisper in your ears once again.
I love you.

I am your Father. I am here for you and I see you
Even the world you have carefully hidden from others I am there
Here, feel my arms covering you. I will keep you warm and secured

I feel your anguish my child
You are never alone. Never will be.
Come and join me to a place that I carefully built for you
In here, you will never be sad nor troubled

Follow me and let My love for you be your strength
My gifts are all over just pick them and they are yours
Do not be afraid for I am here
Always.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

every year is Jesus' year. and congrats pa rin! happy lang tlga ako for you guys especially for baby andre :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting