Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gone are your small pair of socks












Our little Polo is growing up and getting heavier each day. Last night, we noticed that the socks he was wearing was too tight on his legs. Garter marks around his tiny ankles. His hands and feet are bigger and I guess he got that from the Agustin. Except me, almost everyone in the family has big hands and wide feet. :)

Polo opens his eyes longer than before looking around as if he is in deep thought. All along, he is just concentrating on how to poop. hahahahahaaha...My eyes would sometimes fixed on him and I can't still believe that here, I have a baby!!! Having Polo now in our lives, does help me to be more focused and somehow he was able to stir something within me to aim for more things. After all, I really hope I can provide him a good education maybe a La Sallian (like us.;) ) or maybe an Atenean education. Got to work hard for it and plan how many children we will have.

I love my wife more than I used to. I can't even imagine that it was actually possible to reach a new level in loving her. This love is something new. Wow. Sometimes I would look at them while they are sleeping and I can't help but be overwhelmed by emotion. Here is Josephine who was just an ordinary friend of mine 13 years ago. That friendship was nourished with time as it evolved into loving each other and exchanging "I do's" and now we have a handsome, adorable and charming child. I can see myself in little Polo physically but so far he got his mother's mannerism!

Sorry for the pictures. They were taken from our reliable 24/7 ready nokia phones. :)
It is confirmed! Polo will be baptized on Easter Sunday. Exactly forty days after he was born. Remember, it was Ash Wednesday?!! :) *sigh* how time flies! Josephine shares to me that sometimes she just want to freeze a moment so she can fully enjoy being with Polo. Even though, Polo is not giving her enough sleep, Josephine would prefer that he remains a little one. Me, on the other hand can't wait to hear his first laughter.... it will come very soon. :)
Thank you Lord for a wonderful gift!





No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting