Thursday, March 29, 2007

Too tired to think

I am seeing stars and moon during the day. I average maybe 3 to 4 hours of sleep a day for the past 5 weeks. I lost I think five pounds (it took me months before to shed 5 pounds which I gained back after a month of merry making and now it's gone. yipee!!! five more to go! ). Physically, I am tired but I don't mind. There is joy in spending time with my growing boy.
As I metioned in my previous posts, I love looking at him and when he snuggles on my chest and sleep, wow! totally amazing. I wouldn't trade it to anything. No way!

Zombie, zombie, zombie...........

How I wish I am home now. Carrying Polo, singing, telling him story, conversing, and I do make "alaska" to him already. He seems to have music preference already. He calms down in some songs while some have no effect to him. But when he is hungry, no songs can stop him form crying. hahahahahaha.... That's my boy! He knows what he wants and focused on getting it.
Last night, I let him sleep on my chest while I watched Prison break 2. Awesome. You know feeling him breathing and squirming and feeling his heart beats are the joys of a new father. I'm sure a lot can relate to that.

I went to the grocery last night (again) and I really can't stop myself from buying diapers, baby wipes..etc., We now have packs and packs of diapers. I am trying to look for the best brand of diaper for Polo that is less costly. So far, we've been altering Pro Kids and EQ. Just around Php6.00 per piece. We haven't encountered any problem with them yet. Though, later on I will try the more expensive ones to see if there will be any difference. We wanted Pamper's Swaddlers which my mom gave to us. It was good for new born. Unfortunately, it isn't available here in the Philippines.

1 comment:

Pia said...

amori and her mommy love, love, love pamper's swaddlers! hehehe. kainis no, it's not sold in manila? baka your mom can keep on sending you boxes full of it til polo is 6 months old! =)

when we tried diapers there, the best one for us was Huggies and EQ. =)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting