Friday, March 02, 2007

Here we go. The boat has sailed

My blog will be filled with my son's pictures for sure. No more room for posting my daily reflections. I will try to fix this up later. I'm sure I only need to add some blog application to make it more organized.

Anyway, here we are a week has passed by and that's how young Polo is and how long we've joined the parenthood club. Oh true, true all true. Those stories of not having enough sleep, diapers, diapers and diapers, breastfeeding bonding between Josephine and Polo (it is not that easy), changing of clothes, carrying him in our arms, bathing time etc etc., 24 hrs of watching over him. The best thing about it is that we don' t mind. I am not yet exhausted because I feel refresh everytime I see him and everytime I look at my wife carrying our baby. Too much love to be tired. I also understand that it is more physically demanding to Josephine since she is the only one who can feed Polo (almost every hour after the clock struck 12 midnight). I'm sure my smiles, reassurance and helping out are greatly needed. Ok. I do am willing to deny myself and I do not mind!

Thank you Lord for Polo and of course for Josephine!

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

congrats ulit kuya marvin! di ko pa rin alam kung sino kamukha. hehehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting