Friday, March 30, 2007

A Father now and a child still

Not too long ago, I remember
I was a child too
While I have my share of joys of being one
There were also moments of insecurities
Feeling of being unwanted and unguided

I was shaped with different experiences of happiness and sadness
Today, I treasure them all regardless how it was then
I have felt different emotions, in different degrees and intensity
I had a hardtime managing them and sometimes I was swept
Into a rampaging waves of emotions
Too difficult to bear and understand

My past had shaped me into who I am now
But I am not tied to any of my past for I have learned to be free
I earned my wings when it was clipped for so many years of humility
Yeah, those were the years I almost gave up
God strengthen me. "the Lord is with me, like a Might Champion!

Life has just begun
I am no longer a child in the eyes of many
But in God's I am still
I do not mind the thought of the world
It isn't my concern anymore

I have child and it is now my time to be a Father
It has started the moment when I exchanged vows with my wife
Then became reality when Polo came to life
I will let it be. I will be a Father and a child

I will no longer forget the lessons of my years here oon earth
The truth is, the longer I age the more I see Jesus' face
The more there is about Him that I have to know
The more I will let him rule over me
He is my Father and I am his child

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting