Friday, April 18, 2008

As of today

I'm back. My first day in office after being away for around four days. And guess what? It is Friday today! Wohooooo!!! I am glad because I am still exhausted after attending the GSM AP in Cebu. Not too much sleep and a lot of meetings. Imagine, I was there since Saturday but I only had the time to relax a bit (two hours) last wednesday after my morning meeting with KTF. I checked out on that same day. It was ok. Today, aside from trying to catch up and be mentally prepared I still have to attend three meetings. 1:30pm with RSF for our OCSMS updates, 3:00pm with Verisign and then at 4:30pm with Wolfpac. I'm packed! But then again, it is Friday so it is not like I will have to face these and other things tomorrow. I have two days to enjoy my time with my family and even to organize myself. Right now, I am like recovering from a typhoon. There are a lot of loose ends that need to be fixed. Gee, then next week we are off to Ilocos for our team building. aaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I really love Shangri La Mactan. The best resort hotel for me. It is a home away from home. I wish I could bring my family there but maybe we should go to Boracay first. :)
I will share something about the GSM AP meeting in a different post maybe.
Mariel got her request. Cds from her fav bands in Korea. These are even CDs bought in Korea. Lucky her. Yeah, I was willing to look for them here in Manila of course. I am sure though that it would be difficult. The GSM AP helped a lot since my friend from Korea (Shawn) attended this event and he was the one who bought the cds. If I were Mariel, I am surely to be ecstatic about it. I mean it is like maybe owning my pair of Rockport which my mom bought in US. I love it! I could buy it hear but it is expensive that I would think once, twice or never even imagine to buy it myself. Or like what I want to have now, a Samsung laptop bag. It is around Php4.5K and I can't even convince myself to buy it. No matter how much I rationalize I am still hesitant to purchase one. Unless someone out there will buy it for me. :)
Ok. Time to Work again....

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting