Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I want to be fit

Josephine and tried exercising again. It just happened last Sunday. We arrived from Marikina then we decided on the spot to at least walk around the village for 30 min. We did and we had fun doing so except for Polo who probably was surprised by our disappearance. I jogged last Monday and then yesterday Josephine joined me. All of them at night. It was easier I guess. It is like if you want to do it, do it now. Of course, I will not exaggerate the result. I burnt calories for sure but I am sure it doesn't translate yet to losing pounds. No no no. I am just happy to be doing something about my physical well being and having to do it with my wife. What could be a better deal than that? It is even for free. You know, Josephine and I had been together for so many years already. We see each other more than the other couples I guess because we work in the same company. We eat lunch together here and it doesn't bother us. We go to work together and go home together. Jogging together is another activity and I like it because we still talk :)

We will take one day at a time. Exercising is a daily commitment so as eating healthy food. They always go together to remain healthy. I also am taking Fern C. Again, too early to say but for three(3) months of taking a capsule a day has maybe improved my resistance against flue and colds. I noticed like last year that I always get sick every single month. My clinic records can attest to that. That's depressing! Crazy. Something is wrong and something must be done. Fern C did wonders to me so far. God bless and hopefully I will have a healthy 2008. Same goes with the rest of the family.

I need to be healthy because my job is crazier than it was last year or a year before that. International Roaming business is a beast that can not be tamed but only managed. Sometimes, it looks like there is nothing would put us down then again its horn swagger to left and we get hit. Wow! Or sometimes this bull run endlessly wrecking havoc along the way. The only thing we could do is to manage the damage. But sometimes, we use its full strength to benefit from its power. Crazy, man. Fluctuating currencies, political situation, economic health, storms, holidays, price of oil (heheheheehehe but I am sure it indirectly affect us), realtionship with different partners of different backgrounds and culture, network quality, new technologies, fraudsters, alliances, US presidential elections, IRAQ crisis, Wow!!! see. too much factors. Exciting job isn't it? :) Pressure pressure.. I must be physically, mentally and most of all spiritually fit to handle this job. Yeah, that's international roaming for you.

Exercise is a must if I want to have a longer life. I still want to have enough energy to spend time with my dear boy, Polo. Especially now, that he demands more physical attention and I am sure it will increase as he grows.....We only just have begun.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

sikat ang roaming kse mura na pumunta sa ibang bansa ngayon

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting