Monday, April 28, 2008

It is May!

As expected, I had an April rush. I can't believe that there are only two more days left before May kicks in (with a Holiday of course). I had so many activities that I hardly spent time in the office. All official activities of course. Am I lost with what am I supposed to do? A little bit. I am a little bit confuse. Tasks are all screaming inside my head. Start with me! what about me? When are you going to pay attention to me? Hey, you have forgoten your promised! I am urgent! I am important! Hahahahahahaha.. I learned that in order to stay sane, I must managed all of these demanding activities and tame them! How? Again, be organized!

I am happy to learn that if I want to excel in my difficult job there is only one important discipline I should do everyday of my life. Organize! Every day I must act if I dont want to get things out of control. I must always be in control. I am very well sure that this what the Ayalas Pangilinans, Gates', Buffet, Sy's are doing. Loving all the actions even if it is something difficult they find ways how to tame it and follow its command.

I like Ilocos. But it is not a place for me to go back year after year (unlike Boracay). I can stay there for a long period of time maybe still if you ask me if I want to go there again anytime soon? Nope. :) There is no love yet.

Yehey... May 1 is a Holiday!

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

may na!! ang bilis!!! next... 2 years old na si polo ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting