Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Something to say

The weekend was great. I enjoyed every minute of it especially bringing Polo to the Fun Ranch (where kids rule). I am happy to see how happy he was during the time we spent there. He was cooperative enough while his parents where looking for someting to buy in Tiendesitas. It wasn't planned actually. We only decided to visit the place because I was hoping to find the shoes in Tiendesitas, unfortunately I didn't find it. So hop we went to the Fun Ranch. First stop was the activitiy center where we let Polo and his Yaya to play there for 30min while we watched them have fun. Polo was walking and walking and "priceless" really. Then we tried teh airplane ride which he enjoyed like how he loves cars. There are a lot activities that happened afterward but I am too lazy now to share it. :)

Today, we are back to the corporate world. Tough day. It just a few hours old but my mind had been working since yesterday. I have to finish a lot so I would not have to think over and over these things. At least the GSM Asia Pacific will be next week already and it is one of my pressing tasks this week. Thanks so much to our Marketing Events people, they have managed to shrunk this big event into small pieces. I love Shangri La Mactan. I will not change what I have said before. For me, it is one of the best hotels in the world! The GSMAP will be held there and I will be in Shang from April 13 to April 16. Exciting but not so much anymore. It is really different if you have a family already. It changes everything. If they can join me then that would be the best scenario. But it is like I am not there yet but I am already longing to go home.

GSMAP preoccupies maybe 40% of my time because I can not give everything. I still have some businesses to handle. Crazy stuff. The Psalm reading for today inspires me to just move on because "HE is the ROCK of MY REFUGE. Whew!!! I hope they can stop giving me work for the meantime. Well, I am under His wings to Jesus will be the one to help me here. :) I dont want to stress out my self so much and I am sure God has this big plans on how to move these things. I will just listen and do my work and work. 100% I will give to Him. That's the only solution I can think of right now given the truck load of work I have right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!



you know who i am. ;D

tin-tin said...

dapat nipost mo yung pictures :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting