Friday, May 28, 2004

Time Machine

Time really flies so fast. It is faster now than when my world was revolving around school and our house. Even the problems then were simplier but nope during my wonderyears I thought, My God why have you forsaken me. Little that I know, the problems I sometimes face now are x times more serious than before but I guess Im more equipped now. Thanks to God, really. I don't go around a problem and delay it. I don't fret much (though my human nature still prevails) because I've met God before and I've encountered a lot with God. All of them were victorious. I agree that I don't get what I usually want but God gives me more than that. I receive His love in everything and if He humbles me, I thank God because He allows me to see it and why it has to be.

A few months from now, I/we will step into another level of this life. Yeah, it is totally different from what I have now or what I have seen before. It would be living with another being. A commitment blessed by God. I really do not know what to expect though I prefer to just welcome this new life with open hands and mind. What ever it will offer, I will accept. I haven't been there. A new world maybe. for bot of us.

There are moments when I really just want the world to stand still and stop spinning. Give me a break. Freeze a moment and cherish it. No morning nor evening. Smell the roses, watch the birds, dive in an ocean of living colours, stand and feel the softness of sand under my bare feet, be enveloped with the cold wind,or let the rain fall upon my face. I don't want to move. Let me breathe. Let me dream. Let me see. Let me feel. Just stop. No, I am not tired but sometimes I just want to see the same picture a cloud has to offer. Please don't change it. I want it. Ah yes, the gift of memory. Given to us to store anything we please so that everytime we want to return we only have to close our eyes and see what was once before, smell once again those precious times. No. that's not what I want. I wish people could stop for awhile and just talk to each other, ask each other about life. Forget the hatred, bitterness, failures, but only happiness be spared of the cruelty of this world.

In heaven maybe.




No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting