Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My first in 2007

"Leave all the baggages behind, change your clothes into new ones. Wear your new booths. Then with high spirits move on. This will be a great year! A year of fulfillment and abundance."

I used to fear the unknown. There was a time when I could feel panic running through my veins and slowly the worst of things that could happen to me starts to creep in my mind. Fear sets in and I get lost in a world of confusion.

This changed a long long long time ago. It was not because of any mortal soul here on earth why I can now embrace uncertainties. No. No. Not my own effort. Maybe the situation was a hotline to God. Basta. One thing lead to another. Miracles overlapped whatever I had then. Yeah, it was a difficult and painful transition. I made it. God made it happen.

I noticed the big difference when Josephibe and I got married. People then asked me if I getting married scares me. Giving up so many things and threading into the unknown with another being forever. Nope. It didn't. I was excited to walk Josephine down the aisle. If giving up means getting this much then it isn't difficult surrendering after all. This year, another something new is about to happen. I will enter the world of Fatherhood. I'm excited and I accept it with my whole heart.

My plan this year? Jesus, what's your plan for me? :) I offer to God this year and so my plans are with my Boss. I just ask God the grace for me to able to recognize Him and be obedient. Of course, I have longings and wishes and I already shared it with Him and eventually surrendered them all to Him. I am just after being close to God this year. I want to know Him more, to feel Him more, to walk with Him and listen to Him each day.

Juan Paolo Andrei M. Agustin

Sleek. A name of a gentle and yet strong person. That's my impression. Someone who will be great and will be given big responsibilities. All because he can handle it at ease. I see someone who will think of God first before anything else. He will let God reign in his pure heart and mind and will let others see God in Him. Whatever he decides to pursue, he will achieve it excellently.

Behind his achievement, he will offer his sweetest smile to anyone and everyone. Discriminating no one. His influence will be greater than what i have achieved or anyone that I know of. Yet, at the end of the day, he will not be ashamed to bow and humble himself towards God.

Polo. I know you will achieve a lot. I believe in you. I do promise you that I will not let my life, my frustration, my dreams, my disappointment be your life. It will be your life. I will just guide you and push you not to accept a mediocre life. But who knows you may realize this by yourself.

Basta. I will be a father to you. No matter what.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting