Monday, April 02, 2007

To God Alone

"Wait for the Lord with courage, be stouthearted and wait for the Lord" Psalm

I will keep still and let everything take the back seat. It is the start of the Holy Week. Lord, I am not sure if I was truly able to prepare for this year's Lenten Season. I have been busy with so many things which you are important but there were also activities that should have been alloted for you. I remember you, Lord because You have called me. In commerating your suffering when you were here on earth, Lord I will spend a quiet time each day thinking nothing but you. Why you came here. Why you loved us so that you were more than willing to die for our sins. What is it, Lord? May I be one with You this week and I ask for Your grace to allow me to go to confessions. I offer you family, my work, friends, problems, plans, everything Lord that pre-occupy my time and my mind. I surrender them to you Father. I want to be close to you Father especially this week. On Easter Sunday, I will appreciate more what You have done for us, for me. A simple stubborn child of yours. May I feel Your love grow more and more. To love you and to know that You love me more than I do. More than this world can offer. More than the love I receive from my family and friends. So much Father, abundant love you have given me. I have experienced You working within me eversince. O Lord, my God and Father. I love you. Thank you so much for this life that You have given me though there was a time in my past that I seemed not to appreciate life. I was so full of anger and bitterness but You never gave up Father. Your faithfullness and mercy kept me safe. You healed my wounded heart with your love. I know and understand that I am where I am because of You alone. Many times I almost gave up but You always reached out and accepted me. NOt for what I have done but because simply I am Your child. I will praise and glorify You all the days of my life. Amen.


(no blogs for me for a week. I will be silent)

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

happy holy week. hehe.

see you on friday :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting